Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets wrap wire around this

msnbc.com Video Player

I'm pretty sure this could be the holy grail of pickups. Possibly surpassing the tone of the greatest PAF or Zephyr.

I'm going to try doing it to mine tonight when I get home.

See, and I thought I had no use for these "fat croatian kid" routing templates.

Comment

Fun idea. Not that I wouldn't want to wrap that kid in a bundle of copper wire... But they're throwing coins at him (non magnetic) and they're sticking. Also, the aspect of the attraction seems dependant on at least a slight recline of his chest (natural as it relates to his belly). So I don't think he's so much magnetic as just kind of sticky.
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
        Fun idea. Not that I wouldn't want to wrap that kid in a bundle of copper wire... But they're throwing coins at him (non magnetic) and they're sticking. Also, the aspect of the attraction seems dependant on at least a slight recline of his chest (natural as it relates to his belly). So I don't think he's so much magnetic as just kind of sticky.
        Cynic.

Comment

i tried throwing coin at my boy tonight and all it did was make his mother angry

Comment

Neat
            Thats easy to fix .He just needs a little degaussing
            "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Working...
            X