No announcement yet.

Mackie 24.8 Service Manual / Schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jazz had linked to a thread that has the schematic posted already. Thanks to Mark Black...
    >>>> http://music-electronics-forum.com/t15640/
    Originally posted by Mark Black View Post
    Here ya go...
    When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

That is interesting that they claim not to have the schematics. I have found that LOUD has been close to useless in the technical department since getting back into the repair field after a number of years away. I was a warranty station for Mackie and worked on a lot of them. When Mackie was Mackie, they had a good reputation for support and were easy to deal with but now since they tanked by getting too involved with digital of which they are pretty clueless and were not competitive, a good brand was taken over and cheapened, shifted to Chinese production and doing away with most customer support, I can't recommend them any more.
      I have a 32x8 in the shop now, with a master section pc board crispy that burned a hole all the way through the fiberglass. The only way to fix it is the hassle of cutting a section out of the pc board and building a small Vector board module to replace the missing circuit. When Mackie was still Mackie, they would have had replacement master PC boards or even pulled a used board from a junker to supply the needed board.

Comment

Hello from noob. Anybody know why I wouldn't be able to download the schematic pdfs in the thread? They download as tiny little gif images.
        Thanks,
        -Glenn

Edit: Looks like I can download from Jazz P Bass's posts but not Mark Black's or mensur's.

Comment

http://music-electronics-forum.com/t15640/

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
            Thanks, but there's nothing else there except the output sections.

Comment

ElektroTanya | Service manuals and repair tips for electronics experts
              scroll down till you get the service manual finder box, enter mackie in the "appliance" field
              in hte search results, you will see "mackie 8-buss mixer", thats the one you want
              when the new page loads, wait a while until you see "get manual" under the square preview box.
              If all else fails, i can repost the schematics here

Comment

Just what I needed mozwell - thanks!

Comment

Is there any way to bypass the mic pre on a Mackie 24x8 so as to use the board for tracking using external mic pre's?

Comment

Working...
                  X