Boogie Mark IIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boogie Mark IIC

Anyone have one that has better resolution? I need to see details of the LDR power supplies and switching.
    Attached Files

Here, this is a little clearer.
    And it's pdf.
    I hope it helps.
    Attached Files

Comment

The Lead channel switching is not working in this amp. In fact it seems that the Lead channel is stuck ON. The bright switch works fyi.

So the supply for the LDR switches for the Lead channel is only reading 13.5vDC. I replaced the 470uf and 15v zener and it's still the same and low. I adjusted the 680 current limiting resistor to 470ohm and now I'm around 15vDC. I should NOT have to modify this circuit to get the voltage at 15v... this is a red flag to me that something else is wrong and causing the supply voltage to be low. I am recapping all filter caps in this amp so I guess I should do that first and see if my supply puckers up.

Comment

Well apparently someone modded this amp. It appears the input jack has been replaced and wired incorrectly. The "hot" of the footswitch jack was connected via a wire to a "switching terminal" on the input jack. The input jack is one of those fancy switching types. Anywho the hot of the footswitch jack is being grounded by the plug when you plug into the input jack. Stupid... anywho I removed it and bang it's fixed.

Comment

The link seems to be dead.
          Could someone re-upload it please?
          Need one with better detalization. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by gcollector13 View Post
            The link seems to be dead.
            Could someone re-upload it please?
            Need one with better detalization. Thank you.
            Hope this helps..
            Attached Files
            Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Working...
            X