Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Attention need pictures of vintage full stacks

Hello all vintage stack owners,

I am working on a project and need images of vintage Marshall/Hiwatt/Sound City/Orange stacks. I need the images to be absolutely straight front on views (like this http://www.musicgearreview.com/dbpix/1959HWstack-l.jpg) and fairly high resolution. Any help would be much appreciated, and the image of your pride and joy amp may be part of an on going art series.

thanks much
    -david

Have you searched google images with words like amplifier, stack, hiwatt, orange etc. and combinations of these words? Lots of stuff.
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Chuck,
      I have searched, however, these are going to be screen printed life size therefore I would prefer a little higher quality images. Also, I would like to use more unique images shot specifically for this project. In fact, if anyone is located in the Twin Cities metro area, I would love to get your amp in the studio to take some pictures with our large format camera.

thanks,
      david

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	C.Neilsen&someAmps.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	821235I know this isn't what you asked for but I thought you'd get a kick out of the photo. Best wishes.....

Comment

Working...
        X