Filter caps for a Premier Twin 8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rhodesplyr View Post
    My favorite example of this situation is a Rhodes Stage Piano I used as piano for beginners years ago. Supposedly, it had already been to two techs who couldn't fix a hum in it. I found a bad solder joint to ground and fixed it. The player then complained that it didn't have the "bite" that it did (due to a flaky solder joint). I advised him to put a distortion pedal in his signal chain, which he did, and it got him back where he wanted to be.
    I had a Rhodes Stage Piano too which had the same prob.. I tried this process and it worked!
    Last edited by gavin_rossdale; 09-18-2011, 07:33 AM.

Comment

I have some of those i Phones. Guys, If you love downloading MP3 musics, the good source is from YouTube videos as it has the complete list from any online streaming. The instruction is as easy as 1,2,3, and the great thing is, its free. Just paste your YouTube URL and for a couple of minutes, it will be converted into MP3.
      [URL="http://www.flockee.com/static/youtube-to-mp3/?title=youtube-to-mp3-converter&category=on-line-tools"]YouTube To MP3 Converter[/URL]

Comment

Working...
      X