How can I get Marshall TSL Service Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get Marshall TSL Service Manual

I called Korg USA and they would not sell me a service manual. They said that I had to an authorized repair center. I asked how I to do that and they said first I needed to have a physical store front. I have been fixing and maintaining amps for a few years and the repairs were mainly on silver or blackface Fenders. Thanks to Gerald Weber, I have mucho referance material and the amps are simple. The TSL's are fairly complex and I could use some kind of referance material on trouble shooting this amp. Can anyone help me? Thanks.....Chuck

There are no service manuals. The only service documantation for MArshall products are schematics.

Schematic Heaven has the JCM2000 TSL series drawings.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

An OEM service manual for a JCM2000 TSL.... Now that would trully be something would it not?
      To be honest Chuck, If one did exist, it would probably tell you everything you already know and nothing about what you need to know.

Consequently this is why really great forums such as this one exist.

So, fire away with your thoughts and questions. There are many people here who have spent many an hour with their hands and heads inside a TSL.
      Regards,

Peter.

Comment

Working...
      X