• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korg SDD 2000 user manual

Anybody have one ? thx.

This is about all I could find.
    How to hook it up .
    This link has it, with a charge. Mark Glinsky's Manual Manor: Synthesizers & Music Equipment Operation Manuals, Service Manuals, Schematics & Documentation
    Attached Files

Comment

thanks !!

Comment

I have a couple of different scans that I found online. I haven't checked them all the way through, so I just uploaded one
        SDD2000_manual.zip
        The other would not upload. It is 8.4MB. Is there a file size limit? It can be found here:
        http://www.cem3374.com/docs/Manuals/Korg/SDD2000_OM.pdf

Also, I found a link to someone saying he has the service manual. I have just emailed him. If I get it, and anyone else wants it, then let me know. Failing that, if anyone has it, please upload it here. I may have one coming in for repair.

Comment

[QUOTE=Martin Pedder;252551]The other would not upload. It is 8.4MB. Is there a file size limit? QUOTE]
          I believe the limit is something like 3 meg.
          I use Cute PDF Writer.
          It installs as a 'printer'.
          Then you can 'print' select page groupings to knock down the size.(as a pdf file)
          I have found certain files will not 'print'.
          I think that they are locked.

Comment

I used to use Cute - I should take another look.

I now mostly use a Mac and it is easy to select PDF pages using Preview, then make a new document from the selection. Easy to insert pages too, and compile several PDFs into one. Handy when each manual page has been scanned into a separate file.

I also run XP on the Mac under Parallels, and often use Nitro Reader (Free, not Pro) which has a handy facility to sign documents.

Comment

Working...
            X