Behringer B206 personal monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer B206 personal monitor

Anybody have a schematic? I have repaired two of these, both with defective three terminal 15 volt regulators. Must have been a bad lot of the regulators. I have one more with a defect in the preamp board I need schematic for.

No schematic, but in general, the most common thing I have to repair in Behringer preamps is bad op amps. The combos like to use TL074s still for quads, and the dual ICs are whatever flavor you like. Look for unwanted DC on all the op amp output pins. 9 times out of 10 it finds the bad one.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Behringer B205D, perhaps?

Don't know of a B206, here's the B205 B205D schem.pdf

Hope this helps...

Comment

Yes my typo... B205D it is... The link downloads a file that Adobe says has an uncorrectable error... not sure if this might be an Adobe version problem. I tried loading several times always with the uncorrectable error. Would sure appreciate a schematic!

Comment

I wish this one was that simple but scoping the signals this one has some weird oscillation and without knowing test points it wastes too much time to trace out. Two of these have had failure in the 15 volt regulators which are normally very reliable. I have repaired several PMP units. I have found that many of the HCA2400 have an interlayer arcing between layers of the circuit board near the area of the Mosfet source lead. Carving the "cancer" out are reinsulating takes a lot of work and jumpering the blown and removed traces.

Comment

let's try this again...

B205D SCHEMATIC.pdf

Comment

Thank you! That one came through as about 220Kb where the first try was 193Kb... Many thanks!

Comment

http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...-schematic.pdf

Comment

Working...
                X