Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a George Stevens coil winder in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have George Stevens coil winders for sale? Looking for models 120, 125, 220, 225.

Comment

Does anyone know how to select the cams and gears for a particular winding?

Comment

You'll probably need to download the PDF book(let) that Geo Stevens published in the 1950s. It has all the tables. The problem is if you decide to change anything you'll need more gears and cams.

Comment

"Coil Winding" by Wm. Querforth, Geo Stevens Mfg.

Hello,
          You can find the 1954 first edition of "Coil Winding" by Wm. Querforth, Geo Stevens Mfg. about halfway down the following page.
          Good luck.
          Coil Winding - Geotech Forums
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the help.
            Does anybody know how would I find an engineer that can design coils based on certain specifications and that would be manufacture with Geo Stevens Machines and also Coweco machines. Thank you again for your help.

Comment

Thank you for your help. Do you know where I'd be able to find an engineer who works on coils, if anybody here is an engineer let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Engineer

Originally posted by NAMI90723 View Post
                Thank you for your help. Do you know where I'd be able to find an engineer who works on coils, if anybody here is an engineer let me know. Thanks.
                Did you ever find an engineer? Please contact me if you are still looking.

Comment

Hello Ken, I have a coil winding maching model 315, I can send you a photo of the cam case, gears and cams.

Actually I am going to reassemble mine, I only need the electric diagram. would you happen to have it ?.. Or do you have any idea of where i can find it?

Comment

Working...
                  X