Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey CS800 series ?

Hi folks,

quick question Would this CS800 be a series A ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	299149_311776135504785_100000172037232_1462360_446293105_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	204.8 KB
ID:	864859

CS800 C series has two ICs on each volume control board, and two ICs on the driver card. Two rocker switches on front, powr and fan speed. Volume control has pull switch.

CS800 B series has almost nothing on the volume control board, just two small transistors - and even they only have two leads connected on each. Only one IC on the driver. Same two rocker switches on front. No pull switch on volume.

CS800 A series. AS I recall these are mostly just like teh B, but some of them had only a push switch for power and a temoperature light for the fan speed. It looked like the push switch, but the light was justa light.

Yours is probably a C.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks Enzo. What I have on the front is one rocker switch for power ,and a white light that looks like a push button for high temperature ?

Comment

Blue l.ight?

SOunds like a A series.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
          Blue l.ight?

SOunds like a A series.
          Light may be blue, plastic looks white. Thanks Enzo

Comment

White switch works for me.

Comment

Working...
            X