Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer ACX 1000 power issues.

Help!
    I am having an issue with my Behringer amp. It won't power on, just get a random flash on the power indicator light and then it goes dead. I replaced the fuse, and I still get the same scenario! Can someone please give me a lead to what the issue might be?

First check the power supplies, got +/-17v for the preamp? Got +/-V - not sure the amount - for the power amp ICs?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

ACX-1000 no power

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      First check the power supplies, got +/-17v for the preamp? Got +/-V - not sure the amount - for the power amp ICs?
      Hi,

I have quite the same problem with my beloved ACX-1000. It won't power up anymore, sometimes after trying 10 times to power it up, the VU-meter and power led lighten up for 1second then black out again.

I try to mesure the voltages coming out of the toroïdal power supply but I couldn't get any values, so I guess it died. Do one of you know what voltage should come from the power supply's wires? I do not know which wires are for preamp & amp ICs.

I think I'll try to find a alternative power supply since getting a replacement part will be difficult. Do someone have the spare number of this PS?

Thanks!

bests,

Comment

Working...
      X