1970 Peavey Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1970 Peavey Concert

I am looking for a schematic for a 1970 Peavey Concert guitar amp. 50 watts, solid state. "100 SERIES" on back of chassis. I can't find any info at all on this amp.

Call customer service at Peavey and ask them for it.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Contacted Peavey customer service. Schematic not available.

Comment

Well. here is a picture of the amp.
        OffsetGuitars.com • View topic - NAD! 1970s Peavey Concert (LOOKING FOR MORE INFO ABOUT IT)
        Solid State, tremelo & reverb.
        The Series 100 may indicate 100 watt output.
        This sounds like a very early Peavey amplifier.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Jazz P Bass; 12-13-2011, 10:28 PM.

Comment

There are some very old Peavey amplifiers for which schematics do not exist. COuld be this one too.

WHat are you trying to service on it?

They may not have it in their files, but try contacting Gene Ford at the factory, and ask him if the service guys have anything on it. They just might.

The only 100 series amp I can find in my files - and I have a pretty good collection of PV drawings - is the 100H power amp. They should be able to send that, don;t know if it would pertain to your amp though. 50 watts sounds right, the series number on old PVs was usually roughly twice the power output.

Does your power amp have the little driver transformer on the circuit board?
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks, Jazz P bass. That is actually a photo of the very amp that I now have.

Comment

Enzo, the amp works but is low on power and tremelo does not work. It does not have the driver transformer. I will try to contact Gene Ford. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
              X