I need Elepro gauss 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Elepro gauss 3.0

Hi, i need to know if is posible to buy the elepro gaussmetter kit or someone can help my for buying the parts for building it (the board drawing, and the componets). I have already written to elepro but he said that he donīt sell it anymore (i think it not made any kit for now).

Regards

Juan Motta

Juan, i never made kit... i sell pre-programmed PCBs and PICs (you need this IC with my software in it to build my gaussmeter).... other components are listed here

as i said in my private message, at this moment i do not have PCB... but i can get them if there are 4 or 5 persons interested

bye
    Last edited by -Elepro-; 12-21-2011, 07:00 AM.
    .......my gaussmeter project..... ........
    .......first pickup with my cnc winder........

.... NEW cnc pickup winder user manual.....

Comment

forgiveness i had not understood, so if someone want this gaussmeter, please make your order here.

Comment

Just how complicated would this be to put together for someone like me whose experience in electronics is limited to wiring guitars? Would this be too complicated for a first project? I'm guessing it would, but it is the sort of thing I would love to have.

Comment

Bryan, if you can solder through-lead components (the old fashioned ones) to a pcb (printed circuit board) you can assemble this kit, it probably takes all of 1/2 and hour not including the case which isn't 100% necessary. I'm still using my 2.0 gauss meter without anything around it though I'm sure I'll be ridiculed on here for saying that.

Comment

Count me in for one then. Does Radio Shack carry PCB?

Comment

Originally posted by David King View Post
              I'm still using my 2.0 gauss meter without anything around it though I'm sure I'll be ridiculed on here for saying that.
              Shame on you David just kiddin
              "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

If you still have some, please count me in as well.

Comment

I too would take a pcb if you are having a batch made.

Comment

excuse me for late in reply...

I have not PCBs at this moment but i can order if there are at least 5 persons that want it....

bye

Click image for larger version

Name:	gaussmeter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	824524
                    .......my gaussmeter project..... ........
                    .......first pickup with my cnc winder........

.... NEW cnc pickup winder user manual.....

Comment

Count me in, I would like one of these also

Comment

I would like one of those. My old one works fine, but it's nice to have a backup.
                        It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
                        www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

I have one but i haven't picked up the components yet for mine as Mouser was always backordered on one thing or another. I hope we can get an updated BOM (bill of materials) together soon as well.

Comment

Any word on if you are gonna be making more boards soon?

Comment

Originally posted by zigmart View Post
                              Any word on if you are gonna be making more boards soon?
                              I knocked up my own steam punk gaussmeter the other day....took me 3 hours (most of that was making and populating the pcb)...it works just fine.

because I did't have a suitable display for the pcb ....I just connected the output of the small board I knocked up to my pc serial port (and then view the gauss/pole data onscreen.

these things area piece of p*ss to throw together......a 5v regulator, an allegro hall effect tranny ...a pic (to AtoD the allegro output and send data serially) - job done.

it looks terrible though!

Comment

Working...
                              X