Looking for a parts layout for a Fender 75 amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a parts layout for a Fender 75 amp

I'm looking for a Parts Layout for the Fender 75 amp. I already have the schematic.

If you have this parts layout or know where I can download one, I'd appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Bob M.

I have my doubts it even exists, maybe in some archive somewhere, have you contacted Fender?
    There are some gut shots here: http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/squa...on-thread.html
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Hello,
      I don't know if they have that amp, however go to Audiokarma, regester and they have a load of Fender schematics.

Comment

Originally posted by g-one View Post
        I have my doubts it even exists, maybe in some archive somewhere, have you contacted Fender?
        There are some gut shots here: Fender 75 amp transformation thread. - My Les Paul Forums
        LOL!
        That's the one I gutted out.
        I have a large number of pics prior to disassembly if anyone is interested.

Hard to see anything past all of that white wire.
        I still have the boards shuffling around in the boneyard.

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
          There are some gut shots here: http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/squa...on-thread.html
          Typical rats nest.
          I guess it's better than nothing.

Then again, it should not be that difficult to suss out what was 'modded' from the schematic.

"Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we go."

Comment

Agree.

Not a quick or fun job, but maybe doable on a boring rainy Sunday afternoon, or even better real late at night, to avoid interruptions: good desk lamp, pencil, paper and some cool background music, then start checking wire by wire, part by part, tick off everything that matches (not as stressing a tracing from ground zero on an empty sheet of paper), whatever remains unticked is "the mod" , you pencil draw it on the schematic and decide whether keep it or roll back to original.

As of the rat's nest/spaghetti bowl , ugly but necessary if you think it was still built on eyeletted board: as soon as you get creative with options you have to provide copper wiring of some sort, either tracks or, inevitably, tons of wires all over the place.

Lots of nostalgics love them, but eyelet/turret/terminal strip construction allows only for reasonably simple circuits, as soon as you add complexity it turns into a mess.
            Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Working...
            X