Moviola Feedback Trouble Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moviola Feedback Trouble Shooting

I recently converted my moviola URS to guitar as per schem. I have a noise problem, the amp is awesome until i turn it up past halfway. If i turn it up slowly at half way it starts off as a fast high pitch squeeking, then if i turn it up more the sound becomes louder and a consistent constant feedback pitch. and i can go higher cause my ears start to hurt. Grounding the input doenst make it go away so its inside the amp. any help?

Click image for larger version

Name:	tablebeastmoviola.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	865037

Most likely, your lead dress. If you get output wiring near input wiring, they will couple, and feedback occurs. For example getting output transformer wires near wires/parts involved with V1A.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Most likely, your lead dress. If you get output wiring near input wiring, they will couple, and feedback occurs. For example getting output transformer wires near wires/parts involved with V1A.
      nothing seems obviously close, i used sheilded cable for the V1a wiring, i could move stuff around so see if it helps, This wouldnt been a ground loop issue right? Any other things to try would be great. thanks

heres before and after.

Comment

Working...
      X