• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please I'd like the diagram too. Please send to jazzyjoepass@hotmail.com

Thks in advance.

Comment

Hello Doctor !
      I will be very grateful for the diagram Digipro 1000s. Could you please send it by mail to vincenzo.casadidio@audiocsd.it
      Thank you very much!
      Best regards,
      Vincenzo

Comment

Dear Doctor,

I would like to achieve schematics of Digipro 1000 module. Could you please send it to following e-mail: proaudiolv@gmail.com
        Thank You!!

Comment

hello, can I have the diagram DigiPro 1000S thank you
          info@officineacustiche.it

Comment

hi doctor.
            i need the schematic from the power amp DIGIPRO 1000S
            the PWM ic on the amp section as no reference.
            can you help me?
            regards

fanangraca@hotmail.com

Comment

fanangraca42 irs20957

Comment

hi Sentim
                that was fast!!! many thanks for your help.
                thats exactly what i needed.

best regards

Comment

Dear diyididi , I can't believe the situation you are in.
                  Here in Argentina (country comparable to SA) official products importers or representatives are forced *by law* to offer local servicing, including stocking parts, and if they don't , face heavy penalties.
                  Sending stuff back out to original Country is *not* an option.
                  I'm amazed that the SA distributor is not forced to do something equivalent.
                  Of course, if you brought stuff personally, or bought it from a touring band, or got it used, it's on you.
                  The only way out for somebody who sold you new but unrepairable stuff is to offer you twice your expenses, starting with the price you paid for it and ending with any other expense (including Legal) you incured into.
                  Ask a Lawyer, (or a Consumer Help organization), I think some equivalent Consumer Law must protect you.
                  Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

hello
                    i repair psu this unit but i need an information about aeb dpi 829p .
                    please doctor if you can to sent the service manual at tudor_relu_70@yahoo.com
                    thank you again

Comment

relutudor I wrote above is irs20957, scheme in the same datasheet.

Comment

Just some feedback for you all Since having started this thread, I have successfully repaired many of these units. But I've decided to send these repairs away, as they can be time consuming to repair. So be warned.. The parts are a bitch to get and those smd's are small. A tip for you all: check those through holes and smd capacitors!!!

Comment

Thank you, Diydidi! You helped us all. A nice slap in the face for the "secret society of DIGIPRO" :-). My tip:check the 4R7/5W resistors on the amp board, resolder and reglue if necesseary.
                          Greetings and thanks to doctor and sentim!
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	DIGIPRO+COMMENT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	825839

Comment

Robert4sound@yahoo.com

Please send me schematic for Digipro 1000 rcf.Best regards.robert

Comment

Hello Doctor !
                              I will be very grateful for the diagram for RCF ART 708A. Could you please send it by mail to robert4sound@yahoo.com
                              Thank you very much!
                              Best regards.Robert

Comment

Hello doctor!
                                I would be very thankful, if you send me schematic diagram of "DigiPro 1000". My mail is eduvard@rambler.ru. Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X