Digipro 1000 RCF/ DB Technologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello doctor
    I will be grateful if you send me the schematic.
    Thank you very much!

lukas083@gmail.com

Comment

Digipro 1000 RCF/ DB Technologies - Page 2

Comment

Hello All

i'v had a problem in one of my digipro 1000psu and i guess i found the problem (zenner D8) and now i have all right voltage at the connector between psu and amp. (i have open the new speaker, mesure the voltage in one psu module that was ok with and without the amp connected to the psu)

When i turn on the main switch the speaker lights the "On" led, the "status" and "clip" led and then turns off the status and clip and stay only the power led ON, but when i insert signal in the channel it does not get any sound. i can hear a light zzzz on the horn

To do the voltage mesure i turned on the digipro without connect the speaker(12' inch and horn cables) connector in the amp module.is there any protection for this case that could mute the outs?

now i have 2 cabs with the same sintoms, that starts ok, have the power led on, but dont gives me any sound when i insert a signal at the input connection.

any suggestions??

thanks

Comment

Hi, I'm servicing a rcf 4 pro 8003 which use the module Digipro 1000S, it workss but with 2 defects:

1- when I turn on it does not turn on in less than 5 seconds as it should, the power led start to blink each second with half led intensity for let say 20 seconds and then turn on

2- When playind loud bumping music it clips early maybe and the woofer sounds like the voice coil is hitting the magnet, like an extra excursion happened

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hello can you send to me? Gaetanob@tiscali.it,many thanks I have a problem with digipro 1000s when I give the power it makes a strange noise

Comment

Originally posted by Gaetanobonura View Post
              Hello can you send to me? Gaetanob@tiscali.it,many thanks I have a problem with digipro 1000s when I give the power it makes a strange noise
              Look here: http://music-electronics-forum.com/s...l=1#post313640
              Originally posted by Enzo
              I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

It appears that the power supply schematic pdf is not working in Post #59.

Here is the power supply in zip format.

DigiPro-1000 Power Supply.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Gaetanobonura View Post
                  Hello can you send to me? ******* many thanks I have a problem with digipro 1000s when I give the power it makes a strange noise
                  I strongly recommend you edit this post to remove your email address (unless you want a ton of spam).
                  Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Ho una Cassa RCF ART 712-A con Modulo Digipro 1000S è gia stato sostituito nel maggio 2018 perche' aveva un rumore di fondo un ronzio ad intermittenza, dalla riparazione e stata adoperata 5/6 volte.Fino a maggio era funzionate da quella data e stata accesa ad agosto per un matrimonio ma gia' alla prima accensione dal tweeter non usciva nessun suono, ho smontato il modulo dalla cassa ho controllato il tweeter con il tester e risulta buono ho messo un tweeter al volo nuovo ma non Rcf ma ancora non usciva nessun suono che cosa può essere successo Grazie
                    I have a Case RCF ART 712-A with Digipro 1000S module has already been replaced in May 2018 because it had a background noise an intermittent hum, from the repair was used 5/6 times. Until May it was working from that date and It was turned on for a wedding in August but no sound was coming out of the tweeter the first time I turned it on, I removed the module from the cash box, I checked the tweeter with the tester and it's good I put a tweeter on the fly again but not RCF but it still didn't come out no sound what can be happened Thank you

Comment

Chema digipro 1000s

Hi.If possible to send chema from digipro 1000s

Hsmahi@hotmail.com

Comment

See the links above.
                        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Hello Doctor and Everybody!

I have a faulty RCF Art 712a MK2 Loudspeaker, with a DigiPro_1000S_PST400F panel.
                          Do you have schematics about this version as well?

Pictures can be seen here:
                          https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zYw...ew?usp=sharing
                          https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ac0...ew?usp=sharing
                          https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pA5...ew?usp=sharing
                          https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X4R...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by doctor View Post

1. I have aforementioned schematic.
                            Due to 6MB volume it's impossible to upload it here.
                            One who wants to obtain this shematic - send e-mail address.

2. The power amp schematic is correct.
                            SMPS schematics may be correct as well.

3. Registration process at referenced site has some bug.
                            Dear Doctor,

I repair Digipro 1000_s amplifier. The PIC16F883 microcontroller demaged.
                            I search program for microcontroller, or programmed IC.
                            Can you help me?
                            Thank you.

Zsolt
                            msr575@gmail.com

Comment

Does anyone have the schematic for the input board? Because the service manual for DIGIPRO 1000 doesn't include that.

Comment

Working...
                              X