Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodson WA150-2 or anything Woodson

howdy,
    i'm working on a Woodson 2x12" amp with some reverb issues. the level of the reverb is seeming unstable and goes from no reverb at all to the full-on reverb at resonant frequencies of the cabinet. i've replaced the ST70 RCA connector plate and the RCA cables that connect the main board to the ST70. my next move will be to replace the pot, but the multimeter reports it's alright. if that fails to prove useful, i'll have to look at the driver. Woodson is a Kustom offshoot, so i'm not sure Kustom reverb drivers of the same era would be similar. it's using a TI dual op amp (4558P) which is seems replaceable with TL082, but a schematic would still make things considerably easier. just curious if anyone has seen anything. i'll keep looking and post to this thread if i happen to find anything.

thanks in advance!

It's been a long time since I had a Woodson open, but Kustom numbered all of their pc boards. Are there any numbers on the pc boards?

Comment

there is an etched number on the underside of the board that reads "PC5116 REV2."

Comment

Working...
      X