Professional Winding Machines from India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Winding Machines from India

Winding Machines, Coil Winding Machines, Transformer Winding Machines, Automatic - India

I'm not affiliated or anything, I thought that just looking at them somebody somehow could maybe learn something useful, I hope.

There you have it, my two pence of nothing.
    Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
    Milano, Italy

I keep getting redirected to the Google homepage before I can read anything. I wonder if they have it set up so that US ip addresses can't see how many US patents they've been ripping off?

I was able to capture the index page as a download but none of the links work from my home directory.

Comment

Originally posted by David King View Post
      I keep getting redirected to the Google homepage before I can read anything. I wonder if they have it set up so that US ip addresses can't see how many US patents they've been ripping off?

I was able to capture the index page as a download but none of the links work from my home directory.
      Same here.
      I keep getting redirect to Gooooogle.
      Google is going to take over the Globe I Guess.
      T
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

Originally posted by David King View Post
        I keep getting redirected to the Google homepage before I can read anything.
        Well, same here NOW.

I think there's a DNS problem in their site, as I too get redirected even typing the site's address.

Oh, well.
        Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
        Milano, Italy

Comment

The page is loading fine for me.
          It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
          www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Works for me, but there's not much info up. A few small photos, some very basic info, and a form to fill in with your email and phone number for more info.

Some of those multi spindle machines look impressive, as does the capacitor winder.

Comment

Yes it's working now.
              They look impressive, and expensive!
              T
              "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
              Terry

Comment

Working...
              X