Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Behringer V-Tone Pots / Encoders / Switches HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer V-Tone Pots / Encoders / Switches HELP!

Hi, I have a VTONE GMX212 with two broken shafts - the FX Knob and the PRESENCE Knob. I am trying to buy the parts to change them out but cannot find them online. Does any of you good folk know what they are called / what do I order? The codes for them on the board are SW2 (like a continuous turning knob for the FX) and the VR12 (I am lead to believe a 50KOhm audio pot)?

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read !!!!!

Originally posted by f4t_p View Post
    Hi, I have a VTONE GMX212 with two broken shafts - the FX Knob and the PRESENCE Knob. I am trying to buy the parts to change them out but cannot find them online. Does any of you good folk know what they are called / what do I order? The codes for them on the board are SW2 (like a continuous turning knob for the FX) and the VR12 (I am lead to believe a 50KOhm audio pot)?

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read !!!!!
    The circuit board legend numbers like VR12 an SW2 are meaningless without the schematic or parts list. If there are any markings on the actual parts themselves, they might be valuable in figuring out the values of the parts that you need.

Comment

Hi!
      If someone have problem with broken pots (encoders) I make photo for repair.I wish to order encoder, but shipping cost 10 times more than encoder.I was angry and deside to solve this problem other way.
      Just follow pictures and tekst.it is easy, but take some time.
      BUT YOU MUST START FROM THE END TO START, beacuse pictures not in correct order.But this is all.Good luck and reapiring without buying new encoders!
      Zoran

Shrani.si - Brezpla?na spletna shramba za va?e slike

P.s. sorry for some mistake in my bad English.

Comment

contact these guys...they have all behringer parts

Welcome to dBm Pro Audio/Music Services

Comment

I think I found some encoders at mouser that worked--but the shafts were a lot shorter . I had to change out 3 of those encoders----never again .

EC12E24204A8 ALPS | Mouser

Comment

Working...
          X