Behringer KX1200 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer KX1200 help

Hello buy a Behringer KX1200 pcb and all components did not bring complete and I wonder if I could help.

Well one of these components on the pcb says R 15K and one leg is connected to a positive regulator 7815 and was wondering if it is a 15K thermistor positive or negative.

My e-mail is emmanuelcastror@gmail.com

Thank you.

*Maybe* it does not need that particular component.
    What are you trying to do?
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

JM Fahey Hello I am Emmanuel, i will send photo unna plate amplifier Behringer KX1200 keyboard, explain what you buy and it came incomplete, missing 3 pieces but only one of them is I do not know. on the plate just says R 15K and honestly do not know is, looking at the plate only to that particular component is connected to a positive voltage regulator 7815A, will send the image of the board to see if I can help, Thanks.

Comment

Hi JM Fahey truth is not like climbing the photo but if you give me your email I'll send it, if you can clear.

Comment

R 15K
          It is a 15000 ohm resistor.

Comment

Hello Jazz Bass P is going inside a little hole of a capacitor and tell me that maybe is a thermistor but not positive or negative if only the regulator is positive 7815A and connects with resistance or whatever the R 15K.

It's a Behringer KX1200

Comment

Dear Emmanuel .
              Please tell us what your problem is, what are you trying to do.
              We also have a little communication problem.
              Please tell us where you are from and what your original language is. Might help.
              Telling us that your Printed Circuit Board has 3 parts not fitted means nothing to us.
              That's something very common, it does not mean it's a problem.
              I repeat, *what* is your problem?
              Thanks.
              PS: Usually Behringer schematics are not available online, *but* they might send one to you.
              Write Behringer asking for the schematic.
              Also, who sold you a spare PCB?
              *They* should be able to supply you a schematic !!
              Good luck.
              Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

I cannot provide the schematics, and I doubt Behringer will do so either. But I do see it listed at elektrotanya. KX1200.

ElektroTanya | Service manuals and repair tips for electronics experts

Is there a component NUMBER next to the part? 15k is the value, but we need to know if this is R3 or R4 or some other number. R3 and R4 ARE thermistors involved with the fan control.
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I assume you are talking about R3 or R4. Looking at the schematic, I would guess it is a negative temperature coefficient thermistor (NTC).
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	KX1200 Fan Control.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	824590
                  Is it one of these? THERMISTOR 15K OHM NTC 0805 SMD - NCP21XW153J03RA

I have found PMS a useful source of information for Behringer thermistors and varistors. They list which models use them. For example here: PMS electronics GmbH | VARISTOR;470V;L044B | Buy online

Martin

Comment

Hola Enzo si el que me falta es R3.

Que tipo de termistor es
                    PTC ó NTC

y gracias por enterderme mejor es que hablo espanol soy de Puerto Rico y yo lo traduzco en el traductor de google.

Comment

Hi Enzo if I'm missing is R3.

What type of thermistor is
                      PTC or NTC

and thanks for enterderme speak Spanish better than I am from Puerto Rico and I translate it in google translator.

Comment

Thanks Martin Pedder

if that was what He wanted to know thank you very much friend.
                        and if R3 15K.

Comment

Notes on helping google translator:
                          Hola Emmanuel.
                          Por favor ayuda al Google translator escribiendo *perfectamente*.
                          Las computadoras no pueden corregir errores humanos, ni adivinar..
                          Ejemplos:
                          Escribiste "si" que se traduce como "if" en vez de "sí", que es "yes". Nada que ver. Los acentos cambian el sentido.
                          También escribite "enterdiste" que no significa nada y no lo tradujo, en vez de "entendiste".
                          Además, trata de escribir el Español más "formal" que puedas, más "como se habla en España", en vez de Español coloquial, como lo hablamos nosotros en Latinoamérica.
                          O sea: por ejemplo para google es más claro escribir "lo que has hecho" que "hiciste".
                          Aunque parezca exagerado, directo de las páginas de "El Quijote", recuerda que google está "cargado" con el Diccionario de la Lengua Española" ... quien habla así.
                          Suerte.
                          EDIT: y todavía no sabemos *cuál* es tu problema.
                          Tu amplificador: ¿funciona o no funciona?
                          ¿Qué problema tiene?
                          ¿Por qué lo tienes abierto?
                          ¿O simplemente lo has abierto, viste un par de espacios libres en la placa y estás preocupado que "quizás se olvidaron de algo"?
                          Por favor contesta eso primero.
                          Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Remember, R3 and R4 ONLY control the fan. They do not have anything to do with the signal.

It is possible when they built it, they decided they did not need that part. They may have decided R4 would do the job by itself.

What is the PROBLEM you are trying to solve?
                            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hi Martin Pedder
                              locate the part you gave me but is not.
                              It is in the form of a coin with 2 legs.
                              This piece is in R3 15K, and is in the form of a coin.

What I know is if the thermistor is
                              PTC or NTC.

Thanks for helping.

Comment

Working...
                              X