Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom D-Lux Reverb design. (Thanks Chuck!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom D-Lux Reverb design. (Thanks Chuck!)

Hello

I have finished the design of a circuit that I would like to drop into a 2 X 12 combo chassis that I have. The amp is a 2 channel with reverb on both channels. 1st channel is the classic AB763 BF voice. 2nd channel is a D-Style voice. My goal is to use this amp mainly for cleans. I have an 18watt EL84 amp that handles all of my dirt although I may try some dirt pedals in front of this amp for kicks. I had some troubles with the mixing section but with the help of a friendly member of this forum I think we found a good solution or 2. I am going to provide some extra eyelets in that area to experiment with some of the different mixing ideas. I will start with the mixing design in the attached.

If anyone sees any major issues/concerns with the schematic please let me know and I am still learning. Any feedback is appreciated

Cheers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dagan8; 03-27-2012, 11:44 PM.

This looks cool. Be interested to hear how it sounds. FYI your screen and plate supply points are reversed. You don't want your screen voltage higher than your plates.

Comment

Hi Lowell

Good catch! I will edit!

Comment

Revised schematic.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X