Roland Cube 60 Schematic Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland Cube 60 Schematic Needed

New model. I have all the old ones, the Blues cube etc. Roland will not send me one either... If you have one, let me know!

Originally posted by AtomicMassUnit View Post
    New model. I have all the old ones, the Blues cube etc. Roland will not send me one either... If you have one, let me know!
    You mean this?

What is the problem?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doctor View Post
      You mean this?

What is the problem?
      That is the amp, yes. Do you have the schematic? All I'm seeing on your attachment is a single page with a picture of the amp.

The problem is I'm not getting anything out of the speaker, and need a schematic to troubleshoot. Thanks!

Comment

I know the attachment is not for the amp you have, but it may give us some pointers.
        With power off, measure the speaker voice coil impedance, it should read between 2 & 10 ohms.
        If that is ok, measure the power supplies. Low voltage supplies can be measured on any op amp, high voltage supplies on the power amp, either transistor leads, or pins of a power amp ic.

In the attachment there is a mute circuit on the input of the power amp. You may have something similar, and it may be shutting off the signal to the power amp.
        it may also be a faulty switch on the headphone socket. If you plug headphones in, do you get sound ?
        If you plug another speaker into the "extension speaker" socket, do you get sound ?

Do you get led's turning on on the control panel ?
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the schematic.

mozwell, I will dig further into this soon, will post the problem once I get it solved. Don't want to clog up the schematics section with troubleshooting posts. Will respond via PM.

Comment

Hi Atomic
            Start a new thread under the amps / repair section.
            First things to check are the power supplies, the speaker itself, headphone jacks & pwoer amp insert jacks (if any), internal fuses (if any)
            It may just be a dirty jack, or a blown internal fuse.
            If all of that checks ok, then start the new thread, detail what you have checked & the generous people here will try to help you. I will be away for work for several weeks & wont be able to help you much.

Comment

Working...
            X