Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundcraft spirit powerstation 1200 schematic or service manual needed

Hi,
    I am looking for the service manual or the schematic.
    The bit I really need is the schematic for the power amp board.

Left channel has blown one of the two on board fuses and blows replacements.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried contacting Soundcraft?
    Soundcraft - [Warranty]
    Short of that, you do have a working channel to go from.
    The left side 'blowing fuses' may indicate a shorted output transistor.

Comment

Initial contact made with Soundcraft USA. They have deflected me to Jands. Awaiting reply from Jands (Who are the Aussie agents).
      Trying this approach in parallel.
      You are correct that having a working channel is a definite plus.
      But in the end a schematic makes it so much easier / faster to get it working and working properly.

Comment

i hope these help
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone. I am new here. For some reason I can't download this service manual. Could anyone please let me know why?
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Oddeohead View Post
            Hi everyone. I am new here. For some reason I can't download this service manual. Could anyone please let me know why?
            Thank you
            A few years ago, the content on the servers was lost. I'm afraid the link you tried is broken. There may be other sources for it. Good luck!
            If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
            If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
            We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
            MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by eschertron View Post
              A few years ago, the content on the servers was lost. I'm afraid the link you tried is broken. There may be other sources for it. Good luck!
              Thank you! I have been trying to track that service manual down for sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Oddeohead View Post
                Thank you! I have been trying to track that service manual down for sometime.
                If anyone does have the manual I only need the value for one more resistor. It is R144. It is in the fan control circuit. If anyone could tell me I would be grateful.

Comment

I don't see an 'R144'.

Soundcraft Spirit Powerstation Power Supply.pdf

Soundcraft Spirit Powerstation mix_1.pdf
                  Last edited by Jazz P Bass; 07-20-2015, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Hi Jazz. I appreciate the upload but that is for the 600. The 1200 is quite different. Again Thank you for your efforts!

Comment

Have you contacted Soundcraft directly and asked? Call them on the phone.
                      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hi Enzo. I contacted the Canadian distributor and they stated they did not have any service manuals. I am still waiting for a reply from Soundcraft U.K.
                        Thanks.

Comment

They are part of harmon. UK might help you, but I would CALL them at the USA number and ask for help. If you email you are just ne of a hundred emails on a given day.
                          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Can you let me know if you find the value of r144 I’m looking for it also.

Comment

R144 is 220 ohms/ 2 Watt

https://music-electronics-forum.com/...1&d=1580573443
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X