Joe Bonamassa Signature Pickup Set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Bonamassa Signature Pickup Set?

Has Anyone heard, or have a clue of any of the Specs of the New Joe Bonamassa Signature Humbucker Pickup Set?
    I read where he was using A2s in the Neck, and Using A3s in the Bridge.
    General DCR would be a good place to start?
    If you hear or see any details anywhere, please repost them here!
    He is definitely one of my Fav. Modern Guitarist!
    Thanks,
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Seymour Duncan Joe Bonamassa Signature Pickup Set - Page 3 - My Les Paul Forums
    At the bottom of the page there is a set in a pic with the dcr
    "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Originally posted by copperheadroads View Post
      Seymour Duncan Joe Bonamassa Signature Pickup Set - Page 3 - My Les Paul Forums
      At the bottom of the page there is a set in a pic with the dcr
      Thanks Craig:
      I also read about the covers and the baseplate being made wrong.
      Is the baseplate, really bent the wrong way?
      That did look a little Odd.
      It all looked like it was a real tight fit!
      T
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

I think what was being talked about over there was the shape of the cover and the non-threaded baseplates. I'm sort of speculating, but that's what I gathered out of reading that thread. I think they are a little pricey, just like the rest of the JB sig stuff, but that doesn't mean they don't sound great.

Comment

Originally posted by ReWind View Post
          I think what was being talked about over there was the shape of the cover and the non-threaded baseplates. I'm sort of speculating, but that's what I gathered out of reading that thread. I think they are a little pricey, just like the rest of the JB sig stuff, but that doesn't mean they don't sound great.
          Did I not see a reverse bend in the bottom of the baseplate in the picture?
          T
          **edit
          http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...6/P4030011.jpg
          Terry

Comment

Not sure what you mean by a reverse bend?

Do you mean one (or both) of the lips/edges being bent down toward the legs rather than up towards the bobbins?

Comment

Originally posted by ReWind View Post
              Not sure what you mean by a reverse bend?

Do you mean one (or both) of the lips/edges being bent down toward the legs rather than up towards the bobbins?
              I figured out it was a reflection.
              Also, it may be from a larger bend.
              So disregard.
              T
              Terry

Comment

Working...
              X