Yamaha P-60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha P-60

Does anyone have this piano service manual or schematic?

Thanks in advance.

Yamaha P-90 Service manual

I have the P-90 S.
    I believe the 'S' indicates 'Silver' finish.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
      I have the P-90 S.
      I believe the 'S' indicates 'Silver' finish.
      Thank you Jazz P Bass !!

Comment

I can't get the link to work for the service manual download. Is there any chance you can repost it , as my P60 is playing up and I could do with seeing if there is a factory reset type function.
        Regards
        Coxy46

Comment

Originally posted by coxy46 View Post
          I can't get the link to work for the service manual download. Is there any chance you can repost it , as my P60 is playing up and I could do with seeing if there is a factory reset type function.
          Regards
          Coxy46
          Hello Coxy46:
          Attached Files

Comment

Yotico, you will need to put that file in a zip and post it as a zip or it will not work here.
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Here are 2 4 the price of 1. http://elektrotanya.com/yamaha_p-60s.../download.html
              Attached Files
              When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Doc, that is the correct file in the zip (P-60S Yamaha), just letting you know you have the zip labelled as "PS60", which is a Korg model.
                Originally posted by Enzo
                I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
                  Doc, that is the correct file in the zip (P-60S Yamaha), just letting you know you have the zip labelled as "PS60", which is a Korg model.
                  Thanks for the correction but unfortunately I came back too late to be able to edit my mistake... I knew there was an "S" somewhere in the name and then your brain just farts out when you go to type it out...
                  When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Working...
                  X