b52 matrix cooling fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b52 matrix cooling fans

hi all , was doing a gig saturday and the bottom cut off on my matrix but the tops was still working , it was almost over so i shut every thing down , i test bottom by turning switch on and the bass bottom was working again , but notice that the back plate was extremely hot , and my cooling fans were not working ...need help how do i fix this ..

That certainly was a valid reply.
    Complete with an add.
    WTF.
    "nolvadex price is an anti-estrogen non-esteroida which competitively inhibits estrogen receptors in the target organs and tumors that they incorporate.
    buy nolvadex buy is an anti-estrogen non-esteroida which competitively inhibits estrogen receptors in the target organs and tumors that they incorporate. The mechanism of its action has not been fully investigated although it is known that the combination of Nolvadex with the receptor and cofactor if it takes place and is transferred to the cell nucleus by preventing the hypertrophy of the cells that depend on regulation by estrogen."
    Spam bastiches!!

Comment

Hi JPB , just tagged it as spam and asked to be removed at once.
      Not only annoying as others but life may be lost; it advertises a fake Cancer cure and I know desperate people try *anything* with deadly results.
      Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

As of DJ Jockk 's problem, clearly your fans not working lets the Bass module overheat .
        Thanks God some thermal switch turned it off, but of course you can't work that way.
        Check first for any mechanical problem the fan may have: tons of dust, a piece of paper, twigs, whatever might be blocking those blades.
        Or a foam/cloth filter may be completely clogged.
        If not, check that the fan receives power and then it's digging into the electronics.
        It might also have a malfunctioning thermal detector, which does not tell it to turn on.
        Really , beyond the visible "mechanical" problems, you'll need a Technician to solve it.
        Of course, if still in Warranty, use it.
        Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Working...
        X