Deltalab DL-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deltalab DL-4

Anyone have experience with these? No luck finding any service info for it. Only getting dry signal out of it.

Thanks!

So, the response is pretty much what I expected. It's unusually difficult in this age to find ANY technical docs on this unit.
    Well, if anyone happens to stumble upon this thread that knows anything I sure would appreciate it!

Comment

Schematics can be had, just not for free, which is probably what you are looking for.
      Deltalab Schematics
      Schematic Connection
      D - Miscellaneous Companies High Quality Service Manuals User Owner Instruction Manuals Schematics Brochures Literature Printed PDF (some FREE)
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Wow, thanks very much!

You probably found those in minutes while I have been searching for weeks. Perhaps my Google skills need honing.

I'm probably gonna pop for a set then most likely I'll need help reading the web of TTL logic this thing uses.

Thanks!

Comment

I have a schematic. i've have and serviced mine for over 30 yrs. You can't beat em studio or live (if your good enough to control while you play/perform)

Comment

Hi cheez,
            I ended up purchasing the schematics, but it's been worth every penny. It turned out to be three bad opamps and a bad 4015 at the DA convertor- all on the analog board. Due to a less than stellar mechanical design, the analog board can short to the the metal work separating the two boards if the chassis is flexed.
            Visiting those delta-sigma topologies was interesting as they were long obsolete when we covered DACs in class. You are not the first to praise the quality of the effect in this unit. I'm assuming due to the discrete convertors.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by cheez View Post
              I have a schematic. i've have and serviced mine for over 30 yrs. You can't beat em studio or live (if your good enough to control while you play/perform)
              Hi, was wondering if I could please get the schematic from you? I've PM'd you as well.

Also if anyone has a user manual for it, I would love a copy of that too.

Comment

I am also interested in getting the DL-4 schematic. Trying to fix one with no delay output. Thanks for any help anyone can provide. Bob

Comment

Working...
                X