Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AM/FM Stereo alignment signal generator - anyone have a source

Hello folks,
    I know this is a bit off the subject of Musician's gear, but I am looking for a decent AM/FM Stereo signal alignment generator. Would be really nice to get my hands on the Sound Technologies 1000A for reasonable dough, but I realize that's probably not going to happen.

As I recall there was one made by Leader that was pretty decent, too...Just been too long to recall any model numbers.

Any ideas?

Thanx, glen

Just keep trolling EBay and the test equipment resale sites. Major manufactures used to require you to have one in a shop to be authorized. That and a distortion analyzer. Mostly they just sat there and many shops went under. They are around. You might even post you are looking for one on Craigs List. You never know. The retired old TV service guy down the street may have one in his garage. Sencore made one also, but I'm sure they are your last consideration.

Comment

Also HamFests, if available, and estate sales , where the widow/kids want the old lab room empty quick.
      You can often buy the lot, on bulk, for pennies.
      Don't be picky, carry everything in a truck and sort through it later.
      Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Check your PMs Glen
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
        X