Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big daddy distortion pedal

Hi guys.
    This is my first post on this part of the forum and I was wondering if anyone had a diagram for wiring up a runoffgrove big daddy distortion pedal to a foot switch? it seems as though they left that part out on their web site and I'm just not smart enough to work it out.

regards to all

Walt.
    I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but man, sometimes their ideas are just brilliant.

Left out largely because it has been covered off on pages like this one...where the ROG webmaster frequents: Frequently Asked Questions (DIY FAQ) - DIY_Wiki

Have no fear, most of the time the obstacle is not one's smarts, bt the quality of the drawing or accompanying explanation.

A word of advice, though. You might want to take a look at this video first: The inner life, and rehabilitation of, stompswitches - YouTube

Comment

Well there's a wealth of information. Thanks so much Mark, I appreciate your helpful reply.

regards to all,

Walt
      I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but man, sometimes their ideas are just brilliant.

Comment

And a double thanks, I just joined DIYstompbox and the answer was there in my face, simple really.

regards

Walt

Comment

Doesn't if feel, sometimes, like you've been shopping at this end of the mall/plaza, frustrated, when all along everything you needed was at a store at the other end of the mall, and all that was required was a short stroll?

Believe me, brother, I've been there, bought the t-shirt, worn it out, and waxed the car with it. I might also note that I regularly have to refer folks on the stompbox forum to this site, when they start to get interested in tube amplifiers or pickup-making.

Comment

Yeah well I've mostly been lurking around the pickup makers end, those guys blow me away with their smarts LOL nutn wrong with that end of the mall, so much to learn and so little time.

regards

Walt

Comment

Working...
            X