Carl De Armond Pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl De Armond Pickups

Has anyone had any experience with this brand? I have picked up a set of the Dyna2000's which are very nice, I think the tone is great.. Anyone else thoughts would be great!

I'd never heard of them, but FWIW Carl hints he's related to Harry DeArmond.
    History - Carl DeArmond Pickup Co.
    A descendant in a long line of individuals who have made musical history, Carl's great descendant branded the now infamous name De Armond pickups.
    And how can you go wrong with pickups that feature Haunted tone™?
    Dyna2000 - Carl DeArmond Pickup Co.
    DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarguy View Post
      Has anyone had any experience with this brand? I have picked up a set of the Dyna2000's which are very nice, I think the tone is great.. Anyone else thoughts would be great!
      I bought a set of the T2013 (single coil in mini-hum shell) and I'd swear they are repackaged Surf 90's—or they use the same components. The pole magnets look identical, the black top material looks identical, with the same center hole and spacings, and they have the identical fake adjustment screws. the Carl Dearmond site claims they are 5.47 OHMs (wha?) but the ones I have in hand actually measure 7.7k which lines up with the GFS website spec of 7.8k in the neck.

Comment

Working...
      X