Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High purity copper wire enamel wire

Originally posted by Lyrebird Steve View Post
    From the list provided the diameters specified are 0.10 mm to 6.00mm which is on the heavy side 38 AWG to 6(?) AWG

AWG to mm
    44 AWG = 0.051 mm
    43 AWG = 0.056 mm
    42 AWG = 0.064 mm
    41 AWG = 0.071 mm
    40 AWG = 0.079 mm
    Hi Guys,

Our company are ISO9001 Certificated manufacture high quality enamel copper wire. Our polyurethane Enameled Copper Wire 6N (purity 99,9999%) enamelled cooper solid wire have UL Certificated are well selling to Europ and other countries. Our website: www.xy-wire.com

Now our regular items can provide the diameters specified are 0.04mm to 1.0 mm which is on the 46AWG to 17AWG.
    If any one have interesting or question, just email me xywire@hotmail.com or call me directly at +86-18719078242 .
    Thanks & rgds.
    Andy

Comment

Hi Guys,

Our company are ISO9001 Certificated manufacture high quality enamel copper wire. Our polyurethane Enameled Copper Wire 6N (purity 99,9999%) enamelled cooper solid wire have UL Certificated are well selling to Europ and other countries. Our website: www.xy-wire.com

Now our regular items can provide the diameters specified are 0.04mm to 1.0 mm which is on the 46AWG to 17AWG.
      If any one have interesting or question, just email me xywire@hotmail.com or call me directly at +86-18719078242 .
      Thanks & rgds.
      Andy

Comment

Originally posted by copperheadroads View Post
        Still waiting for my list & price ....
        I recommend Copperhead as the Sample tester.
        I think they need to send Him some 42SPN, 42HPN, 43SPN, and some 44SPN free Samples, and He can test it, and report back to us.
        Then we'll know if they are legit, or Not.
        Last edited by big_teee; 07-13-2013, 01:51 AM.
        "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
        Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
          I recommend Copperhead as the Sample tester.
          I think they need to send Him some 42SPN, 42HPN, 43SPN, and some 44SPN free Samples, and He can test it, and report back to us.
          Then we'll know if they are legit, or Not.
          I like this Idea..................If it's free
          "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

If you Need samples to test their wire, get on the list.
            I have plenty of wire right now, You guys can test it.
            We'll see if they really want the Guitar Pickup Maker Communities business, or if they are indeed just Spam?
            T
            "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
            Terry

Comment

I bet that the wire is just fine, and a new source is always welcome.

Given that pickup makers are real small potatoes by xywire's standards (their About Us says that they make 7,000 metric tons of wire a year), I would try to buy a reasonable amount of wire and see what happens.

Comment

This thread was About Plain Enamel, or PE wire. That is what is hard to find and in high demand.
                If they sold the PE, or HFV at a discount that would be different.
                If all they have to offer is SPN, or HPN, it is prevalent, and pretty much everywhere.
                T
                Last edited by big_teee; 07-14-2013, 04:06 AM.
                Terry

Comment

Working...
                X