Guyatone Bass Man ??? output impedance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guyatone Bass Man ??? output impedance

I purchased (for probably too much) a Guyatone Bass Man amp that looks and sounds fenderish with a very similiar component layout. There are a few differences from a fender bassman but it is two channels with master volume and no effects with a 4 6l6 tube compliment. Now my only concern is that the output impedence isn't marked anywhere and I don't know what it should be. I have been running it through an 8 ohm cabinet with no apparent problems but I like to have some comfirmation before I run it like that for too long. Has anybody had one of these and knows what the impedance would be. I know I can figure it out by running a signal through the output transformer but if someone knows it would save me some time. Thanks in advance, Doc LowLow.

Hi ,

I happen to have a Guatone Twin copy and I like it very much.
    Well before that I changed quite a lot but I can say that with four 6L6es you have most likely an 8 ohms output.

Alf

Comment

Thanks alot. I appreciate it.

Comment

Guyatone bass man output impedance

hello,

i've gathered some information about Guyatone GA-1100 amps (Reverb Custom, Reverb Rock, Bass Man, ...?) on a homepage:
        Guyatone GA-1100 amps
        According to the schematics of a Guyatone GA-1100 S these amps should have an output of 4 Ohms.

greetings,
        sonni

Comment

Working...
        X