Casio Privia PX-320 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casio Privia PX-320 parts

Anyone out there know where I might find parts for this Casio keyboard PX-320? I am looking for the volume control board and cable assy #M408-CNB3 C. Thanks

Authorized Service and Support-Service Centers-Musical Instruments
    The idea is to make you order the service manual first.
    Then you look up the pieces, then order the actual parts.

Comment

I've pulled the pot off the board to test and it is bad. I could get the complete board and cable assy., but that's about $60 plus shipping. I'm trying to find a pot, but it's being a tough search. It appears to be an Alpha. I'm going to attach photos in hopes that someone can help me. It's apparently a linear taper 5K from the numbers on the base. The 5 pin configuration is making it a search for a hen's tooth. Korg has something similar, but that's a 10k and I'm not sure if the dimensions are the same. It measures roughly 9mm x 12mm and 5.5mm thick at the base. Shaft length is about 18mm. I would appreciate any assistance on this.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0242.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	827222Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0238.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	827223

Comment

Originally posted by 01redcobra View Post
        I've pulled the pot off the board to test and it is bad. I could get the complete board and cable assy., but that's about $60 plus shipping. I'm trying to find a pot, but it's being a tough search. It appears to be an Alpha. I'm going to attach photos in hopes that someone can help me. It's apparently a linear taper 5K from the numbers on the base. The 5 pin configuration is making it a search for a hen's tooth. Korg has something similar, but that's a 10k and I'm not sure if the dimensions are the same. It measures roughly 9mm x 12mm and 5.5mm thick at the base. Shaft length is about 18mm. I would appreciate any assistance on this.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]20661[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20662[/ATTACH]
        Try to address to PacParts Company (Casio parts distributor).
        Website: Consumer Electronic Parts and Accessories at PacParts, Inc.
        E-mail: orders@pacparts.com
        Phone: 310-515-0207, 800-421-5080

Comment

Thanks tons Doctor! They list it on their site, but right now not in stock, awaiting ETA from manufacturer. But definitely a good lead.

Comment

I have the exact same problem; PX-320 volume control pot is dead.

Any joy with finding a substitute part? PacParts still lists this as awaiting ETA...

Comment

I ended up ordering from Casio in NJ. Got it in a few days. I actually got two and have the spare laying around here somewhere.

Comment

Hey, thanks for getting back to me.

I just pulled the pot apart and discovered the tiny internal spindle was snapped. Cyanoacrylate fixed it and now it works just fine. Happy bunny.

Comment

Working...
                X