Mackie Human Interface schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie Human Interface schematic

I'm looking for a schematic of this mixer. I need at least the power supply section.

EDIT: of course I ment Mackie Human User Interface mixer.

Mark
    Last edited by MarkusBass; 10-31-2012, 08:01 PM.

Originally posted by MarkusBass View Post
    I'm looking for a schematic of this mixer. I need at least the power supply section.

EDIT: of course I ment Mackie Human User Interface mixer.

Mark
    Here it is
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much. It looks like it is not that complex as it looks at the first glance. The real problem is with replacement parts, e.g. sliders, power transformer, etc. Production of the interface was discontinued (I wonder why - it was great interface for a small amount of money). I'll see what I can do with it.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusBass View Post
        Thank you very much. It looks like it is not that complex as it looks at the first glance. The real problem is with replacement parts, e.g. sliders, power transformer, etc. Production of the interface was discontinued (I wonder why - it was great interface for a small amount of money). I'll see what I can do with it.

Mark
        If you need to replace some parts, the bill of materials may be useful.

Good luck.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, thanks (twice). The life is not that easy; the transformer is described as: "XFMR 120V HUI" and I need a transformer for 230V. I'm sure they had it in the past because the interface was sold worldwide. And I already know that Mackie has no spare parts for this interface.
          I could rewind the transformer on my own but I'm not sure whether this is a good idea. The stabilisators in the power supply are quite hot (with 110V mains voltage) - if anything fails, I'll be the first person to blame :-(.

Mark

Comment

Greetings - Sorry to necro this thread. Possible to acquire the PCB schematics for the HUI listed in this thread? The links appear dead. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X