Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strat pickup cover... verified good supplier (China)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strat pickup cover... verified good supplier (China)

I found this supplier via ebay... I initially ordered a few of their strat pickup covers just to establish the finish - they arrived in good condition with protective strips (to stop scratches), but the price was high about £1.00 per cover, so I contacted them & asked if they did discount for higher quantity - they do.

Just taken delivery today of the larger order today (about 6 days after sending them the money - not bad from China)

Good people to deal with, efficient, they speak english well, they accept paypal (no surcharge)...and plus you don't have to order in very high quantity.....

Description Quantity Unit price Amount
    Strat Pickup Covers Set Black 70 $0.75 $52.50 (70 sets = 210 covers, therefore 25c / 18p per cover - not the cheapest but like I say, at least you can order in lowish quantities)
    Strat Pickup Covers Set White 40 $0.75 $30.00
    Strat Pickup Covers Set Cream 10 $0.75 $7.50

Subtotal $90.00
    Postage/packaging $46.00
    Total $136.00 USD

Weirdly, they don't seem to have the pickup covers listed on their site, so it may well be they can source stuff that might not appear like they stock. Anyway, here they are....

Kaish Music Co.,Limited (I was dealing with Kathy)

Thanks for the heads up, I bought 80 sets, $20 EMS shipping to OZ, should get here in 5 days. Really quick and easy as well, emailed them and got a reply in 1/2 hr, then the deal was done in another half hour via a couple more emails. Brilliant, works out at a buck a set.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
      Thanks for the heads up, I bought 80 sets, $20 EMS shipping to OZ, should get here in 5 days. Really quick and easy as well, emailed them and got a reply in 1/2 hr, then the deal was done in another half hour via a couple more emails. Brilliant, works out at a buck a set.

That's great...and goes to show that it's worth feeding back good supplier experiences on here :-) I only chose to post here, because all previous attempts at importing strat pickup covers were long drawn out affairs & ultimately biased towards *large* orders and the hassle of TT etc. (& it's a useful rule of thumb that if it's painful for me, then it likely is for others!)

I couldn't believe what a breath of fresh air this Chinese company were to deal with....quick, good written english, accept paypal payment (no surcharge etc) ....and quick delivery - just what we need.

Comment

Covers arrived today, ordered Friday and arrived Tuesday. Can't get better than that and the covers actually fit, the cream ones don't look that great ( similar to Mojo cream hummer bobbins ) but the black n white ones are AOK.
        Oh and I dealt with Jason, a good Chinese name for sure
        Last edited by Ward; 11-06-2012, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X