Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help locating 200S Grill Cloth

Hello folks,

This is my first post on this forum. I'm hoping someone can please help me out. I have a Sunn 200S 2x15 cab which needs partial restoration, including the grill cloth. I figure the cab to be roughly a '67-'68, and has the sparkly old-style silver/black cloth. I've found nothing on the web that looks even close. Does any have, or know of a source for this cloth? If not, any suggestions for a "next best" option? (I'm not thrilled with the idea of using Fender cloth)

Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks in advance!

SB

You'll get more info here >> The sunn Discussion Page - Index as that is where everyone in Sunn world hangs out.

That said, the old Sunn grille cloth that doesn't look like Fender's is not available anymore. The stuff that looks like Fender's is available. You could try the Ampeg grille cloth that is available from Antique Electronics Supply, Antique Electronic Supply LLC . Aside from the Ampeg stuff, I can't think of anything that looks remotely close.

greg

Comment

Originally posted by soundmasterg View Post
      You'll get more info here >> The sunn Discussion Page - Index as that is where everyone in Sunn world hangs out.

That said, the old Sunn grille cloth that doesn't look like Fender's is not available anymore. The stuff that looks like Fender's is available. You could try the Ampeg grille cloth that is available from Antique Electronics Supply, Antique Electronic Supply LLC . Aside from the Ampeg stuff, I can't think of anything that looks remotely close.

greg

Thanks, Greg!

Comment

Thanks, Greg!

Comment

Working...
        X