First Post in New Category

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post in New Category

I feel like the kid who leaves his hand print and initials in the newly poured sidewalk.
    Nothing to contribute; just "I was here".

Later,
    Ralph "Kilroy" Barthine
    DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

I won't to mark a spot too.
    So my first Question, is what Constitutes a Project?
    A lot of my so called projects, usually just ends up being a big mess.
    My Flower Pot Inductor Coil comes to mind
    T
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

Maybe we should retitle this area "Projects" ?

This is the area for all the crazy goofy stuff we started and never finished. The "project" we'll get around to later, after our significant others have asked for two years, "are you ever gonna do anything with that 41 Philco?" Or all the really bad hacks we did while learning... that Lead II body rout/pickguard "modification" comes to mind...

Justin
      "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
      "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
      "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Well, whatever it is, if it plans to violate the laws of physics, please post it somewhere else.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Well this violates the laws of physics but it might as well go here.
          A while ago there was a discussion re waving a business card over some faulty equipment and as if by magic the equipment springs to life.
          Here's my first draft and perhaps we could print a box load send them to Enzo for him to add the magic mojo by waving the cards around.
          Have to make sure the printing process doesn't drop the "P".
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            Well, whatever it is, if it plans to violate the laws of physics, please post it somewhere else.
            Well, that flying Sumo player violates at least 90% of them
            Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Nice looking Card!
              Next you'll have a building and a new Congregation!
              Just Kidding!
              T
              "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
              Terry

Comment

Wow! Nice touch with the ski.
                Originally posted by Enzo
                I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
                X