• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V2-B and V4-B seem to be drawn upside down

Comment

Originally posted by mozwell View Post
      Maybe they are just trying to compete with Mesa Boogie on inaccurate schematics?
      When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

or Marshall with 49 different versions of the JCM 2000 series ...........

Comment

Originally posted by mozwell View Post
          I was like, "whoa, Ampeg made a BASS version of the V2? Why was I never informed of this?"

Justin
          "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
          "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
          "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

musictronics posted the schematic, so remember he is in Australia. That is why the tubes are upside down.
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

For some reason I can not open the file?? Any help?

Comment

The one in post #14 just opened fine for me.
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

It´s incredible to read this thread (for the schematic) and find Enzo´s funny witty remarks

Oh well.
                  Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Working...
                  X