Merry Xmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Xmas

Hey, the amp fixing world will have to get along without me the next week. ANother cross country train trip for me. Wishing the best to you all.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
    Hey, the amp fixing world will have to get along without me the next week. ANother cross country train trip for me. Wishing the best to you all.
    Seems like you just got back from the One last year!
    Take Care of Enzo, And Any one else traveling with you, be careful!
    Happy Holidays!
    T
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

Ah you'll probably find some portal to log in somewhere. (Unless you forgot your login? I forgot mine for a couple of years - relied too much on autologin)
      Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

And a happy new year.

Comment

Happy everything and enjoy your trip.
          I *love* trains, by the way.
          Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Just the other day I was dreaming about the Christmas mornings of my childhood. Always up early to admire the presents that magically appeared under the tree. I have fond memories of new items for the Lionel train set, Heathkits, a chemistry set, erector set and the one time two wheeled Schwinn bicycle. Never got that BB gun though.
            Merry Christmas to all,
            Tom

Comment

Merry Xmas and thanks for all the help from M.E. Forum

Comment

AH...

Sorry Tubeswell, closest I got to a computer all week was watching my sisters googling stuff on their iPads. Kinda peaceful. Certain family members got totally sloshed on wine, but I only drank on the train. We have breakfast in the dining car then retreat to our compartment for some rather stiff bloody marys.

Cool Tom, for me: Lionel, chemistry set, erector set, check check and check. Bought the Eico kits myself. MY buddy did the Heathkits. I never got one for Xmas though. My dad used to tell me, "You already have a tester, you don;t need any more testers."
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Wow! Santa was a younger man when this thread started. Ever notice you never see him and Enzo in the same place at the same time!?!

That was for Enzo. I know how much he enjoys the comparison

Merry Christmas everyone!
                  "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
                  You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

A BIG DAB Merry Christmas to you all

Comment

Hey Bob! Good to see you.
                      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
                      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by dumbassbob View Post
                        A BIG DAB Merry Christmas to you all
                        DAB, I'll join Chuck in wishing you & your family a very merry Christmas all the way out in Dana Point.
                        This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Best of Holidays and a healthy prosperous NEW YEAR!
                          "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                          Terry

Comment

Working...
                          X