1992 ampeg svt III schematic/wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 ampeg svt III schematic/wiring diagram

still really could use the schematic/wiring diagram for an early 90s ampeg svtIII the pre pro modelu still have one enzo? thanks everyone

http://music-electronics-forum.com/t26377/
    Look here for PDF

Comment

Originally posted by soundguruman View Post
      Uhmm.
      The OP is searching for the NON Pro schematic.
      Bipolar outputs.

Comment

I can ask loud technology, but being Christmas eve, they are probably not home.
        Try back Wednesday.
        Nope, they will be back January first.
        Last edited by soundguruman; 12-24-2012, 05:46 PM.

Comment

After all the bad things you wrote about Loud Technology's various brands, I *guess* you call them under an assumed name, wearing fake glasses, nose and teeth

By the way, Merry Xmas .
          Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Despite the fact that I object to Chinese manufacturers flooding our markets with fake Ampeg amps...
            I still support the customers.
            Perhaps YOU should call Loud Technologies, and get the schematic, for the OP?
            I have supported their customers for many years, without ever receiving a dime, from the mystery (fake Ampeg) manufacturer....
            AND I support all the customers, even if the company that made their amp, won't support it.
            No, I do not call them under an assumed name, FYI - I have an account with them. They know me well, because without me, none of their customers in Central California would have service.
            Indecently, I still openly object to Chinese manufacturers flooding our markets with fake Ampegs, and you should quote me on that.

CLUE: a real Ampeg SVT weighs 85 pounds. How much does your "SVT" weigh?
            Last edited by soundguruman; 12-25-2012, 03:21 AM.

Comment

I have supported their customers for many years, without ever receiving a dime, from the mystery (fake Ampeg) manufacturer....
              FYI - I have an account with them. They know me well, because without me, none of their customers in Central California would have service.
              Both these contradicting statements can't be true at the same time.
              It's either one *or* the other.
              Would you be so kind as to inform us which is the fake one?
              Of course also *both* can be fake.
              What's impossible is that both are true.
              Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

thanks guru but to no avail lol it isthe pro!it is xmas lol. the amp i have has had virtually no probs except light maintence and the newer ones dont sound as good and are less problematic happy holidays

Comment

fake ampegs WTF like louis viutton hand bags!!!no i bought it in 92 and it weights a ton for a 2 space rack mount

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
                    Both these contradicting statements can't be true at the same time.
                    It's either one *or* the other.
                    Would you be so kind as to inform us which is the fake one?
                    Of course also *both* can be fake.
                    What's impossible is that both are true.
                    Both Statements are true, ongoing abuse reported, (again).
                    The repeated, ongoing personal attacks, peppered with insults and outright LIES are a violation of the forum rules.
                    Yes, I do have an account with Loud Technology. No, it's not under a "fake name."
                    No, I do not wear Groucho Glasses when I contact them, they know me very well.
                    Yes I do support the customers, for many years, and I have never been paid by Loud Technology for doing this, FACT.
                    And, it's all true. The truth hurts, doesn't it?
                    You kind of remind me of those Republicans, who claim that our President was born in Kenya. Ignorant and desperate, at the same time.

Please show us where my fake name is, on this account invoice, be sure to click the picture, to get a really clear view:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1070.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	519.4 KB
ID:	827743

Oh yes, and to be sure that this is my real name, here is a copy of my birth certificate:

Name:	IMG_1071.JPG
Size:	665.1 KB
ID:	827744

And I have a copy of the President's birth certificate too, incase you were going to insist that he was born in Kenya...
                    Wanna see it?
                    Last edited by soundguruman; 12-25-2012, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Please don't try to split the answer in two, and conveniently ignore the important part.
                      Which is: you claim
                      because without me, none of their customers in Central California would have service.
                      Well, maybe it's true, maybe it's not.
                      As you see, I have not a preconceived answer, , let's ask Ampeg themselves.
                      I got into Ampeg's "find nearest Tech" page and typed your Zip code (thanks for providing it).
                      Sincerely, being so precise with the address, I expected your own shop to be the FIRST in the list, with some secondary options.
                      And really, that would have made me happy.
                      So I went to Ampeg's "Service Center Locator" Service Center Locator and typed your Zip code: 93433
                      Results? : nope, they do not even mention you or your shop, not even your city.
                      Just to save some time, I'm cutting and pasting their answer:

Name:	Ampeg93433-a.gif
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	827745

Name:	Ampeg93433-b.gif
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	827746
                      Please follow your own instructions and
                      be sure to click the picture, to get a really clear view:
                      I took the liberty to increase contrast, because original text is light grey, but if any doubt, just go to the Ampeg page yourself and type 93433 .
                      Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
                        Please don't try to split the answer in two, and conveniently ignore the important part.
                        Which is: you claim
                        Well, maybe it's true, maybe it's not.
                        As you see, I have not a preconceived answer, , let's ask Ampeg themselves.
                        I got into Ampeg's "find nearest Tech" page and typed your Zip code (thanks for providing it).
                        Sincerely, being so precise with the address, I expected your own shop to be the FIRST in the list, with some secondary options.
                        And really, that would have made me happy.
                        So I went to Ampeg's "Service Center Locator" Service Center Locator and typed your Zip code: 93433
                        Results? : nope, they do not even mention you or your shop, not even your city.
                        Just to save some time, I'm cutting and pasting their answer:
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]21447[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]21448[/ATTACH]
                        Please follow your own instructions and
                        I took the liberty to increase contrast, because original text is light grey, but if any doubt, just go to the Ampeg page yourself and type 93433 .
                        Nobody ever said I was a service center, you just made that up, like the rest of your ridiculous, abusive, misleading accusations.
                        And you ARE an insidious liar, fabricator of stories and malicious attacks. You clearly enjoy it...
                        I certainly never said I was a service center, and I don't want to be. (although, I have been in the past)
                        I don't want to be listed as a service center for anybody. All my business comes from word of mouth, hundreds of satisfied customers. All my customers are referred to me by music stores.
                        I said I had an account, that is absolutely true. I said I supported customers without being paid by the manufacturer, absolutely true.

Now, show us your birth certificate. We want to make sure that YOU are not using a FAKE name...

Indecently, there is no service center for the Central Coast California.
                        Of all the service Centers listed,the closest is about 100 miles or more away.
                        They have a backlog of about 6 weeks to 6 months, from what my customers tell me.
                        My customers get their Chinese "Ampegs" fixed here, in SIX DAYS !!!

The Philosophy of Disposable Amplifiers
                        REAL Ampeg amplifiers, were manufactured in the USA by Magnavox.
                        Even 10 years after Magnavox stopped manufacturing the SVT, I could call Magnavox, and receive an output or power transformer, no problem.
                        My customer bought a Mackie Powered Mixer. It was 3-4 years old, it cost $1000 or more.
                        The power tranny took a dump. There were no parts.
                        But now there is a $1000 paperweight.....
                        If you want to invest $1000 in an amplifier that has no critical parts support 3-4 years after you buy it, then be my guest, go right ahead. You make your own decisions, I don't control your purchases.

BUT do heed the fact that my own personal experience - I'm telling you is true, and be advised accordingly.
                        Last edited by soundguruman; 12-25-2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

im new so im ignorant to the drama and probly want to keep it that u two sound like two smart women!NO OFFENSE LOL anyway im in sacramento u in fresno?

Comment

Originally posted by captnzila View Post
                            im new so im ignorant to the drama and probly want to keep it that u two sound like two smart women!NO OFFENSE LOL anyway im in sacramento u in fresno?
                            Look on my Loud Technology invoice, That's my real address, no bullshit.
                            Stop by for coffee, around 7:30 AM! hahahahahahahh!!!
                            Should I post my phone number too? hahahahahahahhh!!!!

If you know how to fix them, no matter where you are, you have a job.

Comment

im a plumbing contractor so if u need help wth plumbing i have 17+ yrs experience an can determaine over the phone mostly whats the cause. need schematic/wiring diagram for 1992 ampeg svtIII none pro u know where to find sir ?

Comment

Working...
                              X