Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie 808M Power Supply Schematic

Hello,
    Does anyone know of a GOOD schematic of the Mackie 808M power supply section? I have Mackie's 11 page service manual, but it does not show the power supply as a unit, and very little of its parts seperately. I'm reading bad voltages and indications of a short (voltage on ground) in the power supply.
    Thanks in advance!

This is what I have.
    It is 6 pages, so hopefully it is a different one.
    Attached Files

Comment

Yes, it is different in a good way. It shows the power supply seperated from the rest of the circuitry.
      Thank you for that!

Comment

I'm new here so I hope I'm posting this in the right are. I too am looking for the power supply schematic for a Mackie 808M. I found this one above but ll I get is a black page, after several tries I see an error message about Failed from filebuzz.com . Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
        ratred27

Comment

808S can be found here,
          MACKIE 808S MIXER SCH Service Manual free download, schematics, eeprom, repair info for electronics

Comment

Thanks for the link to the schematic. They also have other Mackie mixer and amp schematics as well. This one listed as an 808S is 28 pages for a Revision/Model "B" so I hope it's close to the power supply in the unit I'm working on.

I've got several Hartke 3000, 5000 and 7000 schematic's for various revisions (many changes to the main output modules) if you are in need.

Thanks
            ratred27
            "Doc's Electronics"

Comment

I would upload the original 808M but I am currently on Vay Cay & the file is 650 miles away.

I will reload the 808M on the 21st.

Comment

Enjoy Your vacation JPB !
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, OC.
                  That's a load of of my mind.

Myrtle Beach, SC is so nice.

I think I will retire here.

Comment

Working...
                  X