About WePay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About WePay...

So I was looking at the SideWinder (just looking) and I wasnt sure if I felt confident - since I had read that the seller was booted from paypal (either here or somewhere else). I decided to LiveChat with a rep and ask a few questions. I was interested in whether or not they had any buyer protections. Let me just say, these people dont have a script, AT ALL. I felt like I was talking to a "bro" or a stoner. It was up to me to lead the conversation because if I didnt, there is no way I could have gotten the information I sought. Basically their answer was "Yeah we definitely have a dispute process" I had to ask them where I could read about it, when he should have been explaining it to me. And they couldnt have cared less that one of their merchants had been kicked off another site (they never asked who). Not once was I asked a single question; not even if I had anymore questions, or needed help with anything else. Nothing at all, about the experience, inspired any confidence, nor did it give me any sense whatsoever that I'd dealing with professionals that give a crap about the customer.

-Rob

One of us is on the wrong forum.

Comment

I've been lurking for a while - just thought other people looking at winders might be interested in the interaction I expereinced with the company.

-Rob

Comment

Originally posted by rhgwynn View Post
        I've been lurking for a while - just thought other people looking at winders might be interested in the interaction I expereinced with the company.

-Rob
        Sorry, didn't know you were talking about a winder. I'm 64 so a little slow.

Comment

Working...
        X