EHX Electric Mistress Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EHX Electric Mistress Repair

Hi, bit of a beginner, used have my head in circuits many years ago, only just got back into it.

I have an old Electric Mistress, which isn't working .. I've looked at the components and the circuit board, everything looks like its in working order.

The one big flaw I found was that the output jack connection only had one soldered connection this was from the footswitch (the blue wire).

As I couldn't find any one consistent circuit diagram for the mistress, I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I need to connect the second connection (brown).

It needs to be connected via the input so the bypass can work, but I'm no sure if it should be connected directly from the input jack or from the circuit board.

The input Jack has 4 connections.

1 to a 9v battery connector (black)
    1 to the footswitch (blue)
    1 seems to be connected to the third leg of a pot with a green spindle (black and unsure that this should be here)
    1 to a capacitor (white)

I've found 3 slightly different circuit diagrams for the EM and they're all slightly different as to where the output jack connects to, so any help would be appreciated.

I'll try and get some images together for these.

Thanks.
Working...
X