Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss PS-2 Repair

Hey guys,

I'm trying to repair a PS-2 for a friend. This thing just eats batteries. If you have a good one, would you mind measuring the resistance across the battery snap terminals and replying? I'm getting ~1.4k, which seems rather low.

Thanks.

That is 6ma, but that doesn't tell you much. You could have a dead short sitting there on the other side of a semiconductor junction and your ohm meter would never know it. Are all the ICs low power types?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hi guys, im also trying to repair my PS-2, can you help me which wires goes where? ET board - terminals 2 and 3. Analog board - terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4.

thanks!

Comment

I'm also trying to repair my PS-2 can any of you guys take some pics of the inside of your ps-2s? That would help me soooo much. Thanks

Comment

This is a digital pedal. Odds are that it will have a current draw of at least 50ma (and likely more) and is intended to give a couple of hours, at best, with a fresh heavy duty alkaline. So why have it battery-operated at all? Easy. So people can try it out in a music store without having to search for the right wallwart and an available outlet behind the amps.

Comment

Working...
          X