LPA1180 board picture used in behringer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPA1180 board picture used in behringer

trying to repair Lpa1180 board. need picture of foils on side with connectors. 7 resisitors burnt and I can't tell if any circuits were ruined. here is info on board - pcb 726090 rev I. byj-3 E230225. 94VO.. ROHS
    Byj0823 DE 005791. this board is used in several produces, PMP518, PMH518,BXL 1800, K 1800. Or if someone can tell me the manufaturer I can go hunting again. thanks JJ

The manufacturer? Behringer.

If someone has that board to photo,great, but the company doesn;t issue board layouts. All they put out is the schematic and a parts list.

Do you already have the schematic? Elektrotanya has at least the K1800 and the PMH518 schematic files.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      The manufacturer? Behringer.

If someone has that board to photo,great, but the company doesn;t issue board layouts. All they put out is the schematic and a parts list.

Do you already have the schematic? Elektrotanya has at least the K1800 and the PMH518 schematic files.
      I found the schematics, but after removing some resistors, it looked as though I may see some damage in the circuit foil. We can't read which value (R6 ETC) but we can trace and get the values. THe parts were burnt so bad I wondered if it also ruined any circuits under the resistor. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by music4fun View Post
        I found the schematics, but after removing some resistors, it looked as though I may see some damage in the circuit foil. We can't read which value (R6 ETC) but we can trace and get the values. THe parts were burnt so bad I wondered if it also ruined any circuits under the resistor. thanks
        Dear Music4Fun,

You may contact our care team for parts and technical support:

You can contact us by phone at (1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (44) 1562 732290 in Europe. You can also contact our CARE department via email at care@music-group.com. We try to respond to every email within 24-48 hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails we receive.

You may also contact an authorized service center in your area for repair:

BEHRINGER: Warranty and Service Information

Please let me know if I can be of any help!

Kind regards,

Zac Ross
        Jr. Admin, Tech Support
        MUSIC Group

Comment

byj-3 E230225. 94 V-0
          Click image for larger version

Name:	byj-3 e230225 ptop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	525.5 KB
ID:	841062

Comment

http://goo.gl/JWsxBO
            USB-B-102
            This is what i need to repair it.
            But im looking for a replacement one.. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X