behringer pa system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• behringer pa system

Hello, I have a portable epa300 and wonder where to buy amp chips From, I know an electronics engineer who could repair it, but maybe need a service manual as well, any suggestions as I'm based in the uk

Most of the signal circuits are ucing common 4580 dual op amps and TL074 quad op amps. The power amps are TDA8920, I don;t know availability of the FX chips, but the power supply is an SMPS with available chips. I'd start by looking at your favorite general parts supplier, someone like Farnell maybe
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

appreciate the info enzo, would you know where service manusls are located?

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Most of the signal circuits are ucing common 4580 dual op amps and TL074 quad op amps. The power amps are TDA8920, I don;t know availability of the FX chips, but the power supply is an SMPS with available chips. I'd start by looking at your favorite general parts supplier, someone like Farnell maybe

Comment

I do not know where the schematic is online. As service centers we are forbidden to give out schematics.

One good source of Behringer schematics is Elektrotanya, but I checked and they do not list this one.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

once again enzo, thank you for checking

[...QUOTE=Enzo;293923]I do not know where the schematic is online. As service centers we are forbidden to give out sc. hematics.

One good source of Behringer schematics is Elektrotanya, but I checked and they do not list this one.[/QUOTE]

Comment

What are the symptoms of the pa system that needs repairs or chips?

Comment

Gazzini,just had a quick look on line for the components Enzo mentioned and found a few sources on eBay. However as km6xz stated..... symptoms would be of help to start us in the right direction.
              Other sources in the UK...Rapid electronics, Farnell (as mentioned), Conrad and possibly Maplins.

Comment

Working...
              X