Clear All

• Why did mojo do this???

Guitar Pickup Part by Type - Mojotone.com

Category no longer available???

-Rob

Never mind, they changed it to this.

Pickup Parts by Pickup Style

Comment

Navigating that website always seems like trial and error... painfully non-intuitive to say the least. I actually hate trying to put an order together because the interface is so bad.
      aka R.A.D --
      Guitar Logistics

Comment

Originally posted by restorationad View Post
        Navigating that website always seems like trial and error... painfully non-intuitive to say the least. I actually hate trying to put an order together because the interface is so bad.
        I thought so at first too, but once you get used to it, it works well. They make it easy by listing the "other parts" underneath the parts that go together. Like if you click on a humbucker frame, you'll see all the other parts for it right there under it.

Also, just look for parts by pickup style, that makes it so much easier.

-Rob

Comment

Originally posted by rhgwynn View Post
          I thought so at first too, but once you get used to it, it works well. They make it easy by listing the "other parts" underneath the parts that go together. Like if you click on a humbucker frame, you'll see all the other parts for it right there under it.

Also, just look for parts by pickup style, that makes it so much easier.

-Rob

I understand what you are saying... however when I need 50 bobbins of each type and color it takes forever having to add them to cart one part at a time then use the continue shopping button, re-navigate to the where I need to be ... you get the idea.

I really love mojo just not a fan of their website.
          aka R.A.D --
          Guitar Logistics

Comment

Originally posted by restorationad View Post
            I understand what you are saying... however when I need 50 bobbins of each type and color it takes forever having to add them to cart one part at a time then use the continue shopping button, re-navigate to the where I need to be ... you get the idea.

I really love mojo just not a fan of their website.

I have changed the site to allow users to add to the cart without viewing the cart. I will update the site soon to show the updated cart price.

Comment

Originally posted by brysonwf View Post
              I have changed the site to allow users to add to the cart without viewing the cart. I will update the site soon to show the updated cart price.
              Now that is awesome!
              aka R.A.D --
              Guitar Logistics

Comment

Originally posted by brysonwf View Post
                Mojo's website, is like Arkansas weather, Just wait a little while, and it will change.
                Everytime you get used to the Mojo site, they change it.
                They have done this for years.
                T
                "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                Terry

Comment

Change for the better is always welcome!
                  aka R.A.D --
                  Guitar Logistics

Comment

Everyone wants progress, but noone wants change.....

Comment

Originally posted by rhgwynn View Post
                      Never mind, they changed it to this.

Pickup Parts by Pickup Style
                      I keep that book marked to get their quickly.
                      It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
                      www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Working...
                      X