Mojo sale on mixed Alnico 3 & 8 bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mojo sale on mixed Alnico 3 & 8 bars

Mojotone Alnico 8 and 3 Cast Bar Magnet (2.444'' long x 0.492'' wide x 0.125'' thick)

No telling what you will get, they are from a mixed bin and on sale for 2$ each. Get'm while they last!

-Rob

Originally posted by rhgwynn View Post
    Mojotone Alnico 8 and 3 Cast Bar Magnet (2.444'' long x 0.492'' wide x 0.125'' thick)

No telling what you will get, they are from a mixed bin and on sale for 2$ each. Get'm while they last!

-Rob
    Those have been on sale for years now.
    Everyone would like the 8s, but don't want the 3s.
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

I ordered 10 last year and got 10 A3s hoping for a few A8s.

The A8s are a good price and they try to keep them in stock so no need to grab bag it.
      aka R.A.D --
      Guitar Logistics

Comment

I ordered a bunch of A8 from mojo a couple of years ago (before they noticed the mix up ) ordered about 20 A8 & never got any A8's ,just A3
        from what I've noticed is the A8 I've seen are darker then the the other polished alnico magnets ,
        "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

The A8s I got from Mojo that were real A8s actually looked like all the other polished mags I have...

The A8s I get from addiction-fx are usually dark colored... I like them as I always know what they are
          aka R.A.D --
          Guitar Logistics

Comment

Working...
          X