Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vox AGA-70 DI mod request schems needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox AGA-70 DI mod request schems needed.

Hi there,

I have recently been approached to modify the DI circuit of a Vox AGA70 acoustic amp. Basically what he wants is to move the DI circuit from the pre eq to post eq similar to his Marshall AS50D. I'm happy to tackle this but not without a roadmap, however I can't seem to find any schematics of either of the ampfliers online anywhere. Also I have requested both Vox and Marshall for these but as usual have had no response in over a week.

Does anyone have schematics for either of these please. I will pay for them if its essential. PM me if necessary.

Cheers,

Trevor C

Hi Trevor, for future reference we do have a schematic request section on this forum. It might be a better section to make such requests in. Did you contact Vox themselves or KorgUSA the US distributor of Vox?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Sorry I wasn't aware of that is there any chance a mod can move this or should I just repost? I had to make the request for schematic locally here in NZ because thats what it said on the Vox Amp site.

Thanks for your reply Enzo

Trevor C

Comment

Oh there is no point in reposting now, just be aware. I skimmed the Vox section up there and used our search and came up empty, but if you look closer, some of the Vox entries we do have might be helpful resources.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks Enzo,

Most appreciated

Cheers,
          Trevor C

Comment

Working...
          X